Donate through bKash
The regular collection of money often poses a problem for both the donor and the collector. Similarly, many supporters who wish to contribute are unable to do so, due to the remote location of the office or banking hassle.
bKash ltd. a pioneer mobile money service platform approved by Bangladesh Bank providing the financial services all over the country, is a medium where one can send, receive, and even pay money from their own mobile phones. This easy method of payment will go a long way in solving many problems of the orphanage.
To send money from own mobile, you have to register an account. Otherwise, send through any nearer bKash agent. To register a bKash Account, details are here
You need to have money stored in your bKash Account to avail the bKash services from your own mobile. To deposit money to your bKash Account, learn the details here
The ‘Payment’ Option enables you to pay to anyone’s account who accepts bKash, by following the simple steps below:
1. Go to bKash menu by dialing *247# on your GP, Robi or Banglalink number
2. Choose the option ‘Payment’ [use individual account; menu no. 4]
3. Enter the wallet number of Orphanage’s bKash Account: 01718044078
4. Enter the amount you want to send, i.e. 500
5. Enter a simple word for reference about the transaction, such as ‘Donation’ or ‘Sponsor’ for remark
6. Enter the counter number (In case of UMWO, simply skip this level by pressing the number ’0′)
7. Enter your bKash PIN to confirm the transaction